Levine Family Recovery High Scholarship
A sober high school is a safe place for young people in recovery to get an education.
The requirements for admittance vary school to school. These are some of the criteria for admittance in Massachusetts:
• Be alcohol and drug free for 30 days.
• Have completed a primary phase of treatment.
• Be sober upon admission.
• Be committed to a valid individual program of recovery.
• Sign a behavioral contract, which includes authorization of random drug testing.
• Have a parent or guardian willing to be actively involved in the program.
You can learn more about Recovery High Schools and find a list of these schools at http://www.recoveryschools.org/schools.html
Next >> Find the answer
Copyright 2015 Blake Works Inc.